Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thursday 13 #3


Thirteen songs on my ipod

I've got over 250 songs on my ipod but thought i'd share 13 of them with you..

1.... I've been loving you by otis redding.. Its an old favorite.

2.... Unwell by Matchbox twenty

3.... Wake up Call by Maroon 5

4.... Come away with me by norah jones

5.... fell in love with a boy by joss stone

6.... Slow dance by john legend

7.... Just like you by three days grace

8.... Its good to be king by tom petty

9.... Meet Virginia by Train

10... Headstrong by Trapt

11... Be somebody by 3 doors down

12... Figured you out by nickelback

13... Shoulda by Hinder



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great play list. I love to see performers like otis redding on people's lists.

Lex Valentine said...

Oh wow! I don't have an ipod but I upload MP3s to Imeem and I have a Rhapsody account. I also listen to Matchbox Twenty, Joss Stone, Three Days grace, Tom Petty, Train, Trapt, 3 Doors Down, Nickelback, and Hinder. I've been really on a Breaking Benjamin and Natalie Imbruglia kick the past few days tho. Thanks for coming by my blog and commenting! BTW... I love your pic!

Anonymous said...

okay....I don't know many of them. But now I know what to listen for!